Wednesday, March 14, 2018

These Boots Were Made for Falling




True story, right after taking these photos I fell and bit it so hard just as a car drove by too! you see these boots, although I love them and they are very comfy, some shoe wizard with a very sick sense of humor, designed the bottom of the shoe to be completely smooth and flat with no traction! You'd think that would deter me from wearing them in snowy/icy weather, but no I think I can handle it, its not like I'm trying to walk in heels wrong! Lesson learned shoe wizard these are fair weather over the knee boots right here. And for that reason I won't link these exact ones below but ones that are similar that actually have traction!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts