Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Tribal skirt | Confession




So, my husband, Craig and I take turns feeding the baby for the 4 or 5 am feeding. And every night my husband asks me whose turn it is because he has a terrible memory and this it just not something that sticks in his brain.  Well, every time up until now, I have been honest, BUT last night I fibbed a little and told him it was his turn and he believed me! At first I just wanted to see if he would notice, but then when he didn't the thought of having one more night was just to tempting to fess up. And ya know what I'm not sorry for two reasons, one HE never took a turn carrying either baby, those 18 months were all mama ( I know, I know he can't but that means I have some built in time in my bank!). and two it's his fault for not remembering in the first place. And ya know what I might just try it again, what would you do, confess or try again!?

Skirt | Sweater | Boots




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts