Saturday, January 13, 2018



Happy Saturday loves!
I have to jet out real soon! But I wanted to get a quick date night post up for you all!
This little orange dress is the gift that keeps on giving! It's the perfect material that acts like shape wear but looks like jersey cotton, and I usually only rock it in the summer, but like I talked about in my last post lately I'm all about finding practical ways to wear those summer favorites in the winter. 

As for this blazer I pretty much can't stop won't stop wearing it so sorry if you all are sick of it, but if not then stick around because I have it styled in a different way for another upcoming post :)

Dress sold out (similar here) | Blazer







No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts