Sunday, January 21, 2018

Winter Trend Series | Military Style Skirt



Happy Monday Loves!
It is a really happy one for me indeed because I am writing this post from my bed because we havin' a SNOW DAY!  Which honestly I can't be more thankful for right now because today was supposed to be my first day back to work after maternity leave. Having another day home with my boys has been an absolute Godsend!

On to why you all are here my outfit details!
This skirt is a piece I love LOVE because its one of those edgy military skirts that can add the perfect amount of drama and a pinch of masculinity to any outfit. I paired it with this gorgeous belle sleeve top and I have to say this outfit would have cheered me up even if I would have had to go to work today, but I dont :)!

Skirt (sold out) similar here| Top| Boots



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts