Sunday, January 14, 2018

This Old Sweater Again!?





Happy Happy Monday!

This Monday is a little more special for me than other Mondays as my best friend since 6th grade gets married on Friday!! You guys I couldn't be more happy or excited for this/her!
Let me know if you want me to try to do a full post on her wedding/wedding style.

As for today's post this sweater was my first ever free people purchase! I'm from smalltown middle america people it takes us awhile to find out about these things! I actually got this sweater shortly after I had my first son and it was perfect then, and still is now, for that post pregnancy bod!

Sweater old (similar here) | Jeans | Hat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts