Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November Favorites

 
Hey Guys!
And we’re back and today I have my November favorites for you. This is exciting for a couple of reasons; 1. its favorite’s time which is my favorite posts of the month both to read and to write 2. That means DECEMBER is here. Let me tell you a little known fact about myself, I don’t like the holidays. I stinking love them! I mean were talking put the Christmas tree up well before thanksgiving is over , Christmas music 24/7, candle burning, Hallmark Christmas movie watching , ABC family 25 days of Christmas enthusiast kind of girl! You name it I love it in regards to Christmas.  And this year is just amplified for me because of Parker bear, and his first Christmas! So I just love the fact that December is finally here!

 
 

Any who onto the favorites.
First up is a cult favorite the Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Lolita. This little friend is amazing it dries to a matte finish that is comfortable on the lips and lasts all stinking day. She is a little pricey put I feel like it’s money well spent because you can just put her on and go about your day and not have to worry about her smudging or fading. I wear a little lip liner underneath with her but you definitely don’t have to!


 

Next up is a tired girl’s best friend this holiday season, you know when you were up to late with one too many eggnogs, wrapping Christmas gifts, and watching cheesy holiday movies kind of night. This little product will be your best friend. It covers dark circles like a dream and it doesn’t crease or make that area look too cakey or dry like other concealers can. This has been a tried and true product in my make-up bag for years and I have tried the more expensive versions but I always come back to this old friend.


 

This lipstick is called 1995 and it is seriously one of my favorite lipsticks that I own. It was developed by a beautyblogger and I love supporting them! It is pigmented but not overly so. It is matte but not drying it’s neutral and can go with pretty much any eye look I rock it day and night and it’s one that is always in my purse so I have it on hand whenever I want to throw it on and go.


 

Last makeup product this month is this Tarte blush pallet. When I went home for thanksgiving this is the only pallet that I brought with me and if you know me, that is saying something because I love my blushes and I love my options but I felt like I had everything that I needed with this pallet which is super convient for traveling just throw this pallet in your bag and know you are taken care of for the trip!


 

I wanted to throw in a few baby favorites this month. First off this jump and play bouncer is from target, and Parker has been playing in this nonstop since he could sit up, but this month he has really figured out how to bounce and he just loves it! And I love that he is entertained and having fun and it gives me a few minutes to make super, throw a load of laundry in or just go to the bathroom in peace (and we all know how valuable that is!)



Lastly are these Zutano booties. These were first given to us as a gift and the mama who gave them to me said their great baby won’t be able to kick them off and not only was that true but they are super cute and look like little booties on so I have pretty much bought or wanted to buy them in every color. I get them on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts