Monday, December 14, 2015

Faux Weather Friend

 

 

Besides a faux leather jacket in the spring and fall, I'm not much of a faux leather fan. A fair weather faux leather wearer, you could say. (There are more bad jokes where that came from.) But this winter, this outfit with this quilted faux leather jacket has been my cool mom uniform.  Just ask Parker he thinks I’m the bomb dot com when I wear this (or any) outfit. NowI know this won’t last forever and all too soon he will think I am the most embarrassing person on the planet, but in the meantime I’m going to savor these moments where I can do no wrong in his sight, and I’m going to wear the heck out of this comfy cool outfit and sip my lattes in the mall with my sleeping baby and all the other cool mamas.





Long Sleeved shirt- Express Winter 2010, Leather Jacket -  Forever 21, Fall 2013,  Necklace- Forever 21,  June 2013,  Jeans- Loft, November 2015, Booties- Old Navy Winter 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts