Wednesday, December 2, 2015

TMI tag




I decided to do something a little different today, I wanted to do the TMI tag, so you guys can get to know the girl behind the blog a little better, scary I know! Thanks for stopping guys!
 
1. have you ever been in love?
Yes, once and I married him J
3. have you ever had a terrible break up?
No, I married the first guy I loved, and we’re going on 9 years together!
4. how tall are you?
5’4
5. how much do you weigh?
The last I checked 115 ish
6. any tattoos?
Yes, one but you’ll never see it.
7. any piercings?
Ears, used to have my belly button pierced but that was a bad experience
8. otp?
I’m too old to know this question
9. what is your favorite show?
New girl, Office, Scandal (what I can’t pick just one!)
10. who are your favorite bands?
Rascal Flatts
11. something you miss?
College
12. favorite song?
Right now, Faith Hill- A baby changes everything (I love, love, love Christmas music)
13. how old are you?
27
15. quality you look for in a partner?
Humor and smoking hot bod, duh.
16. what is your favorite quote?
Yesterday’s history, Tomorrow’s a mystery, Today’s a gift that’s why we call it the present.
17. who is your favorite actor?
Channing Tatum, what he’s a good actor!
18. favorite color?
Purple and red
19. loud music or soft?
Soft
20. where do you go when you’re sad?
Target
21. how long does it take you to shower?
5-10 min
22. how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
30 min
23. have you ever been in a physical fight?
Not with anyone other than my sister
24.  the reason I joined Blog?
I love reading blogs so much and it seemed like a fun way to decompress at the end of the day.
27. what are your fears?
Loosing a loved one. And spiders.
28. last thing that made you cry?
I’m a new mom so probably something mushy on fb or tv.
29. last time you said you loved someone?
This morning
30. last book you read?
Gone Girl
32. the book you’re currently reading?
Game of thrones
33. last show you watched?
Seinfeld
34. last person you talked to?
My office mate
35. the relationship between you and the last person you texted?
Bffs
36. what is your favorite food?
Cheese, Cheese and more cheese
37. place you want to visit?
Hawaii
38. last place you were?
Home
39.  last time you kissed someone?
This morning
41. last time you were insulted?
I’m a new mom so probably yesterday.
42. favorite flavor of sweet?
Chocolate and peanut butter
43. what instruments do you play?
None, used to play clarinet and piano
44. favorite piece of jewelry?
Wedding rings
45. last sport you played?
Golf
46. last song you sang?
Father Abraham had many sons (Parker’s favorite)
47. last time you hung out with anyone?
Last night
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts