Monday, November 23, 2015

Late, Later, and Latest

Hey guys!
First off sorry for my absence last week! I promised you last week that I would do a separate post on that necklace and what baby wants baby gets, albeit a week later but better late than never right? no, ok..

So that necklace is from a wonderful company called Noonday there purpose is here, but basically they work with women in developing countries and help them become entrepreneurs by selling their jewelry on this site. Their goal is to help women and families around the globe create a sustainable income and flourish in their communities. And as a social worker and a fellow human I cannot tell you how much this initiative speaks to my heart, and I'm sure most of yours as well.

So I wanted to give you guys some screenshots of some of my favorite pieces in case you have some more Christmas shopping to do, or if you are just in the mood to buy some beautiful pieces for a good cause.





This is a christmas gift for myself! Don't tell santa.



 
 
All of these can be found on the Noonday site here and there is so so so many more beautiful pieces! Happy shopping!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts