Wednesday, November 18, 2015

90's grunge



I have a confession, in regards to this beautiful free people sweater, my mom bought it for me. Yes I am 27 gainfully employed with a child and a husband and I still let people buy me clothes. It's sort of like my super power. I have this unbelievable ability to let people buy my clothes. So if your the kind of person who likes to take people to the mall and buy them clothes well then I'm your gal. I am very adept at letting people buy me stuff. Heck, I even help them pick out the clothes for me. Must be the social worker in me always wanting to help someone out.



 I gotta say, guys, this 90's grunge look is perfect for anyone like me. I get to be stylish  in these baggy clothes, which is perfect timing on this trend since I  had a baby 6 months ago and baggy or flowy clothing is my best friend, and I don't have time to wash my hair or even brush it most of the time. Dont judge you do it too, nasty.


Outfit details along with the story of the necklace from yesterday's post are coming up tomorrow! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts