Friday, August 17, 2018

Jean Jumpsuit Love | Fall Transition pieces






So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this piece is going to be my favorite purchase for this summer\fall season. Why you ask? great question well it works double duty first it can be worn by itself for those scorching temperatures at the end of the summer and I don't feel like Ima sweat my pants off (literally), but it can also be warn styled with a jacket or a sweater well into fall and winter with some cute booties! Win win win as far as I'm concerned. Oh and did I mention its from forever 21 so super affordable!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts