Tuesday, November 5, 2019

3 sweater dresses currently in my cart



Tis officially the time of year for cozy comfy sweater dresses and I am here for it! first up is this gorgeous yellow gold number from today's post it is so comfy great to pair with leggings for work and a great price point since its from forever 21 here. It runs TTS and I am wearing a small.

Next up is this adorable neon green turtle neck sweater dress which is in my cart and I am just about to pull the trigger on I just think this would be a great piece that would also transition so well into spring (in about 107 months when it finally rolls back around )

Last up is this adorable swing button up sweater dress which I think would be the perfect thanksgiving outfit (for our trip to the dinning room ;) )  another great price point!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts