Monday, December 7, 2015

Hey guys!
Today I thought I would do a post on the products I used and how I used them for this makeup look from the OOTD I posted a couple of weeks ago. This was one of my most viewed posts, and I got some emails on how I did my make up for this look so hope this helps! All of the products I mention here are favorites of mine that I have loved for months if not years and would highly reccommend!
 


 

 
 
First off, for Foundation I used my tried and true Cover Girl Outlast 3-1 foundation on this look. These pictures were taken after about 12 hours of wear, so as you can see this stuff lasts all dang day! I apply this foundation with this brush in circular motions, starting with the center of my face and working outwards from there.
 
For setting powder I used this young blood hi-definition powder which I was introduced to on my wedding day and have loved ever since. Its pricey but it lasts forever I am still using my first pan of this and I bought it 4 years ago, don't worry the guidelines says it can lasts 5-8 years!
 
 
 
I used this pressed facial powder to contour with. Honestly this is my favorite contour/bronsing powder. Since it is technically a pressed powder it is super blendable and looks seemless on top of your foundation. I think it works wayyyy beter than any of the higher end bronzers I have tried .
 

 
For blush on this look I used the second and third from the left of this tarte amazonian clay blush pallet. And I again I put this make up on about 12 hours before this photo was taken and I didn't have to touch up with blush!

 
For Eyes I used this meet matte nude pallet from the balm. I used Matt Singh in the crease as a transition color, with Matt Rosen a litt lower down in the crease and Matt Rosen and Matt Garcia all over the lid packed on with my favorite eye shadow brush my finger! Matt Malloy is who I put in the inner corner of my eyes and as a highlight, and on the lower lashes I have matt rosen smoked out.

 
For my lipstick I used Maybelline matte lipstick in Touch of spice with Jordana twany lip liner!
 
Let me know if you guys want to see a post on my favorite must have make up brushes!
 
Thanks for stopping by ya'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts