Thursday, December 17, 2015

#Parkerbear

 
Today's post brought to you by Parker.
 
 
Mom got this great idea to wrap me in lights which sounded fun until they wouldn't let me put them in my mouth.. This was taken just seconds before I started to cry from being told no the 48th time. I mean really how mean is it to give me a toy and not let me put it in my mouth. These people sometimes..

 
This is one of the first times I really mastered sitting up by myself.

 
Then they decided I didn't need that stupid little bath tub anymore, so into the big tub I went, and did you know when you get to go to the big tub they give you way more toys! Highly recommend it! Mom decided to put the laundry basket in the tub which I thought was strange, but I heard her tell dad it would stop me from falling over she found this idea on pinterest, she talks about pinterest a lot..

 
They let me do some crafts sometimes, here I am working on my first masterpiece I call it "Don't eat that!" I'll explain later what the name means.

 
I'm not sure why they took this picture I think mom said something about liking my outfit and it was a gift... So thanks Brittany for the shirt my mom really likes it

 
Dad and I having a serious conversation about pushing my bed time back to 8 o'clock. Don't worry I convinced him.

 
Here's dad and I bright and early one morning. I really like the mornings dad isn't too sure about them sometimes..

 
These guys are always trying to get me to take a nap. I fight it most of the time but sometimes I give in.

 
Mom's probably the best at getting me to sleep. She is real sneaky she'll sing to me and she has such a bad singing voice I would rather sleep than listen to her.

 
See what I mean sneaky..



 
Dad and I spend a lot of time watching our favorite team the hawkeyes, and I haven't gotten it all figured out yet. But I think we like them and I think they did good this year as dad has been really really happy every Saturday


 
Thanks for reading guys! Tomorrow my mom will be back at posting so stop by and say hi to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts