Friday, December 11, 2015

How to wear Makeup Geek foiled Shadows

Hey Guys!
So this is lazy girl's guide to blogging this week. Next week I promise **in Oprah's voice** you get an outfit post, you get an outfit post, and you get an outfit post! BUT, in the meantime here is a breakdown of this make up look I wore a few weeks back.
 


 
For face make up I used the exact same products I talked about in this post.


For eyes the first color I used was this makeup geek matte eye shadow in Peach Smoothie. This is a must have for me. I use this color everyday because it is the perfect transition color for the crease. That is exactly where I used this color in this look. I swept this all over my crease from outer corner to inner corner. In a windshield wiper motion, while singing blend baby blend I'll teach this to you someday.


 
The next eye shadow I used was another Makeup Geek matte shade, Creme Brulee. This is a shade darker than Peach Smoothie, and is another one of my all-time favorites! I used this shade a little lower down in the crease to darken it up and really add some demention to the crease and outer V portion of my eye. Again I used those windshiled wiper motions and blended until my arm could blend no more! I also used this shade to blend with after I applied my all over the lid color. It does wonders at making sure there are no no no no harsh lines.
 
I also used Creme brulee in my lower lash line to smoke out that lower lash area to make my eyes look bigger and to help balance out the color on my upper lid. I didn't use any eye liner on my lower lash line, and 90 percent of the time I don't put eyeliner there anymore. I leave it blank because I find that  it makes my eyes look bigger and gives that really pretty doe eyed look.
 

 
And lastly for the eyes, I used this really pretty plum colored foiled eyeshadow all over my lid. My favorite way to apply these foiled shadows are with my fingers. I typically use my middle finger (in the nicest way possible) to apply them and I find that this does a way better job than any brush I have tried. My finger is able to really pack on the color and I have great control since it is my finger and I am the boss of him :).

 
The lip color I wore for this look is Maybelline's Divine Wine matte shade. I love this color for fall and winter looks. Its a darker shade but not too dark, in my opinion, to pull off as an everyday look! This formula is super matte but I dont find these lipsticks to be drying or uncomfortable. They are my favorite lipsticks, hands down, from the drugstore.
 
Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to see a more in depth tutorial on this look or any other look!
Thanks for following guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts