Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Necklace for a Cause


 
This necklace was a Christmas gift from my best friend forever. That's right at 27 I'm still using the term BFF, so sue me :). But really that is the only way I can describe her. We have been friends since 6th grade (not BFF's until 7th she'll tell anyone who will listen why) and she is one of those magical people in my life who just gets me, and requires nothing of me in return except to be myself.
 
 When she asks my opinion on something she genuinely wants to hear what I have to say not the polite answer you tell everyone else. There is something so freeing about finding the friend that you are so comfortable with you could cry, laugh and fart around (not that I do, but if I did) all in the same moment. And she has been that for me for a very long time. So this post goes out to her and this beautiful necklace that she gave me a year ago which has a story of its own. Check back tomorrow to find out it's story.


Sweater: Target, August 2015, Tank top: Express Summer 2013, Jeans: Target Summer 2014, Boots: October 2015, Necklace: TBA tomorrow, stay tunned!




Had to share this from last night, is there anything else better than having your cuddly baby sleep on you? I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts