Friday, November 6, 2015

 
 
I feel very hippie chic in this today. It must be the FP sweater craze I have been going through. My husband does not appreciate this craze, or any craze for that matter, Parker on the other hand gave this sweater two thumbs way up. With so many things to pull on with this sweater, I think he would be happy if I wore this sweater everyday for the rest of his life or at least until he turns 12 or 13.
 
 I have been loving all things bohemian and flowy or boxy, which isn't really my style at all normally, but lately I've been drawn to the boho style and the Olsen Twins.
 
Sweater: Free People, via Poshmark here for 30$, Jeans: Target, Summer 2014, Shoes: Toms: Winter 2013, Necklace: Local Boutique, August 2015

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts