Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday Girls Night Out Outfit Idea



 Two winter jumper looks in one week! I know what can I say when I find something I love I just can't stop myself from wearing it. This is another outfit I would consider more girls night out than date night as I am not sure ones husband can truly appreciate the creativity that went into this outfit :).
 



Sweater: Free People Fall 2016
Jumper: F21 Summer 2016
Tights: Target 2012
Necklace: F21 August 2016
Booties: Old Navy Winter 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts