Thursday, August 31, 2017

Date Night Look | Fall Transitional Pieces





Hey Loves! Happy Friday! quick post today on a date night look that I can't get enough of lately this Asos maternity dress is my jamm but its sold out similar here on major sale, and this sweater I got from target a few years ago similar here. I just think this look is perfectly transitional from summer to fall as it can still be worn in the extreme heat *sigh* yet feel more fall like with the colors ya'all! Thanks for stopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts