Tuesday, October 29, 2019

3 must see snake skin skirts





Hey Guys!

Today I wanted to share with you 3 must see snake skin skirts I have been loving this season! First up is from today's post and its 15 doll hairs and worth every one! I would definitely suggest sizing up it runs small so I am wearing a 6 here and I am usually a 4 in this brand!

Next up is this adorable white snakeskin print that is in my cart and definitely on my shopping list. I think this one would be perfect with tights and boots and would be a frequent flier for me this winter!

Finally is this midi length snake skin print that would be perfect for work and could transition beautifully for drinks after work. I love how versatile this print is and it is quickly becoming as loved for me as cheetah print is which you know is saying something!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts