Monday, July 27, 2015

OOTD: I'm BAACK!

Hey Guys!
I'm not even going to bother apologizing for my absence because I'm sure you don't want to hear it and honestly I've just been super busy blah blah blah.. Anyway onto the good stuff I have an OOTD here for you that I wore to work last week that I was really/sort of excited about *ever have one of those days where you know everything is ok but it just feels off that was me this day but anywho here it is I give  you what I wore to work. Thanks for stopping by and please come again! Ahem, also excuse the mess behind me, next time I promise to clean up or at least not point it out to you :)!







Top: Target (july 2014) Pants (A&E 2013) Necklace: F21 (April 2013) Shoes: Target (april 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts