Wednesday, July 29, 2015

What I wore Wednesday


Hello,

 So we meet again, it was nice of you to stop by! Can you believe I have posted three days in a row this is a record not to toot my own horn but ya know toot toot.  I am a big fan of Wednesdays you see they are my 5th favorite day of the week. I’ll revel my other favorites to you later (nothing like a little suspense to keep you coming back for more) ;). So today I was feeling the mostly all white vibe with blush tones I just love this color scheme it makes me feel oh so summery and the rule of thumb in this part of the country is embrace the summeryness (that’s a word ok!?) while you can because it is fast and fleeting and I follow all the rules, whether I make them up or not. Anywho thanks for stopping by and come back again as I promise I am here to say this time and you’ll just have to keep coming back to keep me accountable!



Shirt: Kohls LC collection 1 week ago, Pants: Jcrew Outlet May 2013, Shoes: Target 2 weeks ago, Watch: Fossil May 2013, Braid: Fishtail




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts