Monday, August 3, 2015

A case of the Mondays


Hey Guys!

Hope you had all had a great weekend! I wanted to do a quick weekend recap for you all. It was my husband’s 10 year class reunion at our home town, and oh my did we have a good time. It was so great to see old friends. Some whom we have not seen in years, and spend a night out on the town (thanks to nana daycare!). One of the best parts of the evening was flipping through old yearbooks and laughing about how much we had all changed (thankfully!), how is it possible that 10 years has already gone by!?

A quick family photo before mommy and daddy went out for the night (outfit post to come). This little boy is the happiest and the smiliest little boy until you put a camera infront of him and then he immediately stops! Oh well someday will get a good one for now you can still appreciate his cuteness with the look on his face!




Enjoying the front porch heat with a little diaper nap on nana's lap. Everytime he is in his diaper I am reminded how much he has grown, its crazy now to think back to him as a 7 pounder!



After spending the night away from him (only a couple hours actually, lets not be that dramatic) I was so excited to have him back in my arms!


 We ended the weekend by having a nice quiet sunday night at home with our little family. I may or may not have watched bachelor in paradise, I'll never tell. Until I post about it next week.

Lastly we got ready for bed and assumed our favorite sleeping postion of sleeping on daddy until it is actual bed time! That little face though! I can't help but thank God for picking me to be his mommy and I am reminded of what a beautiful life this life is! Thanks for stopping by and please come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts