Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Newborn Pictures

Hey Guys! Today I thought I would share some of Parker's newborn photos that we had done at our home. I can't believe its been 3+ months since these were taken. We had photographer Jill Vanderveen come and take these and she was so sweet and did such great work it was an amazing experience. It really made the experience very special to do these at our home, and since Parker was only a few days old it was nice to not have to pack up and take him somewhere especially for us new parents who were terrified at the time of having to leave our house with him :).
 


we got some cute candids as well, like this one when little man needed a snack break and dad could give him a bottle real quick. 


 
This one is one of my favorites as it is taken infront of where I have my wedding dress displayed. I decided to use it as decoration in our room, instead of boxing it up for years and not being able to enjoy it. Sure it might not preserve as well but really what am I going to do with it, wear it again, well yes and it will be a whole lot easier to do if its not in a box somewhere :). But you do you boo if you want to save yours and keep yours nice I totally support that I just enjoy seeing mine everyday.





It's crazy how fast they become your whole world. 





 
 
I thank God everyday that he chose me to be Parker's mama. I am sure I did nothing to recieve such an incredible blessing and I feel so fortunate for every day, hour, minute and second that I get to spend with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts