Thursday, August 13, 2015

TBT Maternity pictures

Hey Guys!
Today I thought I would do a little tbt action and post some of our maternity pictures that were taken this last winter. I had them done when I was about 32 weeks along. At the time I thought this would be perfect because I didn't want to be super huge and I still wanted to feel pretty. I wasnt too sure I would still feel like being photographed if I waited another couple of weeks. However, looking back I wish I would have done them at about 36 weeks because at 32 weeks, with it being my first pregnancy, I still wasnt really popping and that is kind of the point of maternity photos. But o'well you live and learn right? Right! :) and really maternity photos are great to have and remember such a special time in your life, but in my case they all got replaced in the picture frames once Parker got here so no real love lost.
 

The inside ones were done at my mother-in-laws, we were planning to do them outside on the farm but it was so cold outside that day we really could only stand to be outside for a few minutes so Jill Vanderveen our photographer did a great job improvising by getting these indoor shots!
 




Dress: Jessica Simpson Maternity, Feb 2015; Sweater: Old Navy fall 2007; Leggings: Motherhood maternity, November 2015; Gloves: local boutique; Necklace: Old Navy, July 2014; Boots; Target Winter 2013




 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts