Thursday, August 20, 2015

Review of Covergirl stay fabulous foundation and wear test

 
Hello Hello!
Happy friday eve to you guys! I hope this post finds you all well. I am going to do another #makeupreview, forget I just tried to use a hashtag there #whatami13 #imsoembarressed, makeup review for you. Today it is going to be a review on one of my all time favorite foundations, covergirl stay fabulous 3 in 1. After a short hiatus from this little fella I am so glad he is back in my life. You know when you stop using a product because you were distracted by a newer shiner product and then you make your way back to it and you feel like you have to apologize to it for wasting both of your time by not using it. Anyone? No? Just me then. That is where I am right now. I feel bad for forgetting how great he is; well, fret no longer mr. stayfabulous for I am back to stay (at least until I get distracted again).


Here I am bright and early at 6 AM. Foundation has been on for about 30 minutes at this point. Eyebrow pucker is for your viewing pleasure only no actual message is trying to be conveyed.


I use the shade 842 natural beige (Im pretty sure that is what its called may have made that up, but I am sure on the number!).
 

 
This little guy was taken at 10 AM 4 hours into wear, no shinnyness yet, and coverage still great.


 
This was taken at noon 6 hours into wear and we are seeing a little shine peak through on my forehead. No powder was used as touch up for this demonstration. But you could certainly add some powder at this point if you are.

 
 
And finally the last photo is at quitting time 6pm shinnyness noted on my cheeckers forehead and minimal breakdown on the bridge of my nose.
 
Overall I give this product two thumbs way up. It holds up really well and if you dont have time to powder throughout the day you arn't going to look like a grease monster. It usually doesn't break down on my but this day I must have been rubbing the bridge of my nose more than ususal because I do have some breakdown that is about the extent of the breakdown if I have it and really its not the products fault its my greasy hands fault. I would highly reccommend this little guy if you are looking for a medium to light coverage foundation that doesn't look super matte and stays put all day and helps with shine control
 
 
Thanks for stopping by hope to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts