Thursday, August 6, 2015

July Beauty Favorites

Heyo!

Ok, so for today's post I wanted to talk about my favorite beauty products for July. These are the standout makeup products that I have been loving this past month and have used almost everyday without fail that I wanted to tell you about in case you are in the mood to try out some new beauty products!

 
 
Here I am pictured using all of the products. This picture was at the end of the day I got ready this day at 7 am and picture was taken at about 6pm. 


This foundation has been my absolute go-to this summer! I have been wearing it everyday, its really light weight and you can't feel it at all which is great for the summer, and it doesn't look like you have a tone of makeup on. It gives you just the right amount of coverage for summer and really, lets be honest here, any time. The best part is you put it on in the morning go to work or about your day, and its still holding strong 9+ hours later looking great! I will do a full review on this coming up, but so far it has been the only thing I have been using for foundation the past month and dare I say it maybe a new holy grail for me.

 
This is the setting powder I have been using this month. Its Nyx Stay Matte but not Flat, powder foundation, and I love it for just that, it mattifies without giving you that really flat powdery look! It does a good job of keeping your foundation and concealer in place all day without getting too shiny in the summer heat. Its also great for touch ups throughout the day without getting cakeface from piling on the makeup :).

 
This has been my go to concealer for spot correction and extra coverage areas the past several months, and like the products before it, it does a great job of lasting the whole day and holding up in the humidity!

 
This Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer is an amhazingg under eye concealer I cannot say enough about it is just phenomenal in my book. It covers up dark circles like a dream (or really like the dreams you missed out on having due to late nights and early mornings or just because its Monday, Tuesday Wednesday etc. :) ). It does not crease or settle into fine lines and because of that rarity I think its worth every (sort of) expensive penny. 


 
This little guy here has been my highlight of choice this month and considering he's from physician's formula (available at any drug store!) he is very affordable. This color is in translucent pearl and gives the perfect "summer glow" or even "fall glow" or possibly even a "winter glow" if your into that sort of thing :). You can add him to your cheekers, lippers, eyes and wherever else you fancy putting him for a little shine and glow! 

 
Almost to the end here, this loreal mascara has been the best thing for me since, well all the other makeup I previously listed :). I use this on my bottom lashes and it is phenomenal at its job of making my lashes black and look longer without getting on my under eye area. Which is the real reason why I love him you see any mascara who stays where they are supposed to be, on my bottom lashes, is a friend of mine and will get honorable mention whenever I mention such things!

 
And for the real show stopper I give you this benefit mascara, which is a mystery unto itself you see with this little guy you can just throw out your eyelash curler and save yourself a few precious moments in the morning. Because of some innovation with his brush that I don't understand the wand actually curls your lashes as you apply the mascara! I know crazy you can thank me later for the few extra moments every morning you get to sleep in, play with your kiddos, or eat your breakfast. Your welcome. No compensation necessary :).
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts