Sunday, August 23, 2015

OOTD: mommy uniform neutrals on neutrals




This outfit has been my uniform as of late. Being a new mama I have found lately I'm generally trying to keep sane with everything going on that I've gravitated towards easy pieces I can just throw on and still look pulled together. Pro tip: white hides spit- up like a dream. Additionally, the larger the sweater the more spit-up you can hide. I look calm, cool and collected, don't I? Courtesy of oversized sweater and colors that blend well with spit-up. You'd never know that behind that sweater there are more stained spots than not. So for days like these it's good to have a uniform with minimal thought and effort. What's your uniform lately?



Tank top: A& E spring 2013, Jeans: Jcrew outlet, Summer 2013, Shoes: Local Boutique, July 2014, Sweater: Target, August 2015, Necklace: June 2015, Purse: April 2015

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts