Monday, August 31, 2015

August Beauty Favorites

Hey Guys!
 
It's that time of the month again time for Monthly Beauty Favorites (insert comment about how quickly this month has gone). Lets get right into the good stuffs.
 
First off I wanted to mention the foundation that I have still been using this month and it is my old friend stay fabulous 3 in 1. He is just a good reliable guy you can put on in the morning and know that he'll still be there for you at the end of the day with little or no touch ups! I use shade 841.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next up we have my tride and true spot concealer who also is a stand up guy because he stays put the whole day and does a good job blending in with whatever foundation I choose for the day. I set him with some translucent powder and dont have to think about him the rest of the day. My kind of low maintenence man!
 
 
 

 
Now on to the real stars of the show, my favorite eye shadow of the month, in the spotlight pun notintended. This is the most amazing eyeshadow I have every had the pleasure of knowing. He's from makeup geek the foiled eyeshadow line, and let me tell you this little man does it all! You can wear it by himself and it looks amazing, wear it on top of any color to add an extra pop and sparkle, or wear it underneath for a different shade effect.


 
 
This Maybelline matte lipstick in touch of spice has been my go to this month and is pretty much what I am wearing in all of my OOTD's. I love this formula for matte lipsticks! It is perfectly matte yet really creamy and comfortable on the lips. In fact I even use this as a chapstick if my lips are dry, I can just put this on to mouisturize them with no flakiness or cracking! The shade is very similar to the famous mac spice lip liner. So if your looking for a cheaper version I'd give him a try!



 
Lastly, this little lippy stick from color pop cosmetics has been another favorite for me. If I am not wearing touch of spice you can bet its because I'm wearing this little guy.  Lumiere is his name and he is a matte shade and is also very creamy. As you can see he is a beautiful rosy shade and is perfect for everyday looks or as a compliment to night out make up, and at the 5 dollar price point you can't go wrong!


 
Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts