Saturday, August 15, 2015

OOTD: Stripes on Stripes on Stripes!

Hey Guys! I found this skirt a couple of years ago in target and I loved it then and wore the b-jeezes out of it with a couple of outfit ideas, but I now think of it as a neutral because I mean really what doesn't go with stripes. Solids? yes. Patterns? yes. Other Stripes? yes. Florals? yes. Sweaters? yes! 




Skirt: Target April 2013, Shirt: Target June 2014, Shoes: Target June 2015, Necklace: Jcrew Outlet July 2013





Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts