Friday, August 7, 2015

OOTD: TGIF!

Hey Ya'all!
Its Friday so I will make this post short and sweet just like this weekend will probably be for us all! Why is Monday so far from Friday, and Friday so close to Monday!? Who's with me for at least a mandatory three day weekend change in this country? I knew you guys would agree, That's why your my people!


This top is one of my favorites that I have found this summer and guess where its from? Give up? ok, I'll tell you. Kohls! its the LC collection there and me oh my if this is what Kohls has to offer I may branch out from Target (gasp) more often!


Top: LC collection Kohls, Pants: Jcrew outlet, Shoes: Target, Badge: Sanford Health C/O :)




  • Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend ya'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts