Friday, March 11, 2016

February Beauty Favorites!

Hey Guys!!

Ok so first off, happy Friday!! My favorite day of the work week (wait, yours too!? get out of here, were like besties already!).

 Today I have my February Beauty Favorites video up for you guys! And I know this is a little (or a lot!) late but since these are my favorite videos and posts I thought I would still post this for you guys just incase you enjoy them as much as I do and wouldn't mind a late one sneaking in their every now and then.

Also sorry for the quality on this, my video editor would not let me edit this bad boy, so I had to do it on youtube which lets just say does not have the best facilities for that kind of thing! I decided to still put it up even though its a little rougher than I prefer because it was a perfect storm of Parker napping in the afternoon yesterday and I had time to film which is no small success for this working mama, so sometimes you gotta just celebrate these gifts even if they don't turn out exactly like you want them to!

Thanks for stopping and please come again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts