Friday, March 25, 2016

New Spring Make Up Tutorial

Hey Guys!
I have an easy peasy spring make up tutorial for you today! I wear this look all the time, for work, for special occasions on a random Tuesday night you name it, I think this look fits the occasion! I also use all affordable products and I think this look would be stunning on everybody!


Other face products used:
Foundation: Covergirl stay fabulous 3 in 1 mixed with ex 1 invisawear foundation shade 2
Concealer: urban decay weightless concealer
Powder: NYX stay matte but not flatte powder in shade 5
Blush: NYX Peach blush
Bronzer: Loreal tru match powder in shade N6
Lashes: Salon Perfect 615 Lashes

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Easter! Matthew 6:14-15



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts