Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Chic Valentine's Outfit Idea | Date night or work wear

 


 My new obsession these days has been the midi length items I don't care if its a skirt a dress or frankly a coat it just makes me feel so darn ladylike (hence the use of darn instead of the d*m here). See I am fancy already aren't you impressed!? And since I am pushing 30 in a couple years I think it is a great time in my life to invest in a few longer hemlines after all what better way to welcome a new decade than with a longer hemline that makes me feel a la K Middleton who is my favorite 30 year old!
 


Top: Zepherra here bought as a set
Skirt- Loft winter 2016
Tights- Target
Booties- Express winter 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts