Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Little black dress | maternity style



Happy bump day!! Today's dress is another one of my all time favorite purchases from this summer! This dress is just too good ya'all and its under 40$. I am wearing a size 4 here and there is plenty of room to grow which  is so nice since I have hopefully 8 weeks left :)! These shoes are a repeat offender but they are so good too and the block heel makes them way more comfortable than this 7 1/2 month pregnant mama should expect!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts