Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Swing Dressing into Fall





Happy Tuesday!!
I wore this super duper comfy swing dress to work yesterday (and possibly the day before to church, not that I would ever confirm that for sure ;) ). And oh girl I think I am in love, if it were not mid September and I wasn't just 10 weeks away from being done with this pregnancy I would buy one in ever color! I am wearing a small here and it is roomy enough for twins and possibly even triplets so definitely size down!
This vest I bought last year still in stock here and one of my favorite purchases from the year as it is perfect for any season!
Thanks for stopping ya'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts