Tuesday, September 18, 2018

How to layer your summer rompers into fall!






So, if your weather is anything like the weather around here it may say September on the calendar but we are holding steady at 90 degrees the last few days and although I am itching for fall clothes I just cant bring myself to wear pants in this heat (amiright). SO, I have started  layering my favorite rompers up which helps them feel a little more fallish and still keeps me from wanting to pass out! Hold on just a little longer midwest girls we all know fall (and winter) will be here before we know it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts