Thursday, September 20, 2018

Blue Blue Jumpsuit









Hey Guys!
I am back with a major jumpsuit round up of all my current (jumpsuit) crushes for you all! Can I just say I am SUCH a fan of jumpsuits lately it may just be because I am always always cold but I just find them more comfy than dresses lately. I also love how you can layer them for fall and winter.

So here's a mash up of my top 5 jumpsuits I am currently craving

The one I am wearing here in today's post is super affordable and even more flattering it is a must for me!

Another great tie front option but with sleeves here!

Love how elegant this one is here for the holiday season coming up!

Big fan of the comfy ones like this one here under 30$

Lastly you girls know I love a good jean jumpsuit and this one is killller here and great for fall layering.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts