Monday, November 12, 2018

I wanna borrow that top | Fall Style Edit







So fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons clothing wise (who am I kidding I love all the seasons clothing wise ;) )! So I thought I would do a top five round up of my favorite tops for fall that your totally going to want to borrow (remember that youtube video!!)

The one I am wearing here is def one of my new favorites I love the smocked detail with that sweetheart neckline ya' all so so cute

Love Love this velvet burgundy wrap top that would be perrrfect for any casual holiday part with
 jeans and OTK boots!! 

Obsessed with this green free people smocked number here as well ya'all!

Speaking of free people this disco rose turtle neck is beyond adorbs here!

Lastly I dont think it gets anymore holiday than a wrap top covered in sequins here!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts