Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Top 3 leather pieces you need to see now!




I am a suckerrrrrr for leather in the winter time and this leather skirt just gives me all the feels with the nice bulky fabric to keep my leggzzz warm since ya know I can't be bothered to actually wear pants ;) So today I am rounding up my top 3 leather pieces for  you this season!!

This leather skirt is a staple and a steal of a deal because its fake duh!

These leather leggings are my favorites ever ya'all and perfect with sweaters or longer flowy tops to give you a shape ya'all

Lastly this leather jacket is one of my favorites everrrrr I just love the details on this bad boy you guys!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts