Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Eve Outfit Ideas

 
 
Hey guys!!
So today's post I thought I would share with you a sneak peak of my Christmas eve outfit! This is replikate of one of my favorite ever looks worn by one of my style icons the duchess of Cambridge! I have basically been hunting for a dress similar to the one that she wore here. and I finally found it! This dress is made to order and they use your exact measurements so it fits like a glove! it is super high quality and affordable considering its basically your own tailor. Will definitely be ordering again from her (just as soon as I save up ;)) keep scrolling for details.




 
Shoes- Amazon BCBG
Hat- Amazon "kate middleton style pillbox hat"
 
Thanks for stopping you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts