Friday, December 30, 2016

New Year's Outfit Ideas | Kate Middleton Style

 
 Here is a stunning dress the duchess wore in November to a movie premiere.
The dress is by Self Portrait and retails for about $600. I found a replicate for under 50$!!
 
 
 


Hey Loves!
Today's post is one of my first ever replikates! I found it on Amazon it is about 1/8th the price of her self-portrait dress. Now of course I don't love it as much as her dress the linning stops just before the knee and you can see that which I don't love and it is ankle length instead of floor length which I would prefer but for around 60$ it's a pretty darn good dupe especially if you are on a beer budget ya'all!
 




Dress: here
 



 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have you guys found any good Replikates lately? Leave a comment and let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts