Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Replikating | The best duchess style dupe I have ever found!

 
Hey Guys!!
So today I am sharing with you the BEST Duchess of Cambridge style dupe I have ever come across. So late one night last month I was perusing Etsy for my Christmas dress for this year when I came upon a lovely little store named Zepherra. It has the most wonderful Kate replicas and this alexander McQueen dresses is one of my favorite ever of the duchesses and it was very reasonable so for around 100 dollars I bought it! And you guys it came yesterday and I have never fallen so hard for a dress before. It is exactly as pictured and a perfect replica in fact I am not so sure they did not break into Kate's closet and steal the real thing! That is how lovely this dress is!! I have already made another purchase from this store and can't wait to share that with you all! Thanks for stopping!







Dress: Zepherra here Looks exactly as pictured. These photos really don't do it justice!!
Hat: Amazon pillbox hat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts