Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Freezing Tushes for Valentines Day



I feel like we have all reached the point that were so sick of winter and winter clothes that we are willing to freeze our tushes off just to wear some shorter sleeves, amiright!? So in the name of a little variety here is a velvet bodysuit that is so so good ya'all! I never thought I would be this excited to be back in a bodysuit, but you, my soft velvety friend have won me over! What do you guys think yay or nay to the body suit revival?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts