Wednesday, February 28, 2018

First Day Hair Solutions | My Hat Collections!



Happy hump day!
So I thought today I would share a little bit about my love of hats. And as my husband can tell you I have way too many and I love them wayyyy too much! Hats to me are like shoes are to most women, no disrespect to shoes I love em too, but given the choice I'm probably going to pick a hat over a new pair of shoes. I know I know but hear me out! 
Hats are the perfect solution for that tired mom look, don't have time to do or wash my hair throw on a hat, eye bags looking scarier than usual throw on a hat, feeling bloated throw on a hat to distract em from the bloat :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts