Sunday, February 25, 2018

Mom Jeans | Plaid Blazer





Tomorrow I will have a new #sundaybest post up for you, stay tunned! Anybody else hear mom jeans and a plaid blazer and instantly think back to their high school days when they would not have been caught anywhere in something remotely close to this. Fast forward 11 years and these jeans are my current favs, possibly of all time, and this blazer is everything I could want in a blazer ya'all! Comfortable, sensible, versatile and affordable. How quickly we become our mothers amiright!? But it feels so so good!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts