Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Fall style edit | 5 Booties you need to see now!






Fall Style Edit: Must See Booties

You guys I seriously have a major thing for booties right now somebody stop me from crushing on all the booties for sale right now! So to get it out of my system once and for all I would share with you the 5 booties you needs to see now!

First up are these white ones that I can't stop won't stop wearing right now!! They are comfy cute and WHITE what else do you need oh yeah there under 30$ too

Secondly These black combat boots from target are a must in my book as well. I love the major moment combat boots are having right now. speaking of combat boots can we talk about this white pair right here. Totally gorgeous affordable and white so you know they're up my alley ya'all

Fourth is this beautiful velvet maroon pair that I just have to have in my collection because really where else have you seen a shoe this gorgeous think about it i'll wait ;) I also think these would surprisingly go with more than you would think

Lasly, I saved this bright red pair for you all because the holidays are almost here I just want to make sure you're readyyy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts