Tuesday, October 23, 2018

GJOAT Greatest Jeans of All Time





So today I want to talk a little bit about my favorite jeans of all time (GJOAT) and you guessed it they are these bad boys right here! These jeans have everything I want in a nice pair of jeans (except they won't cook the dinner for me) They are the perfect rise (high, duh) they are perfectly distressed so that everyone knows hey this girl likes her jeans DISTRESSED which is what I want people to know when they are looking at my jeans ;) lastly they suck me in, but not in a way where I just puff up at the top (aka muffin top) What about you all what are youre GJOATs 

Jeans| Top




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts