Thursday, October 11, 2018

September Fashion Favorites





Today I am going to be sharing my September fashion favorites with you guyssss!
1. first off would have to be these booties because letsbehonest I have worn them in almost every post since I got them sorry no sorry
2. I am soooooo far into this backpack trend that I haven no joke bought this backpack for two different friends this month (the innocent should not be named but they know who they are) and they love love them!!
3. Big ole hoop earrings are making a major comeback in my jewelry routine and I love love love these fresh take on the ole hoop!
4. you guys have seen this leopard skirt more than I care to admit this month but its killer and I love it!
5. Last but not least my favorite necklace from last month is this crescent moon necklace its a staple and I think you'll love it too

what are some of your monthly favorites!?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts