Friday, June 15, 2018

concert attire



So, for my husband and I's 7th wedding anniversary we went to a zac brown band concert, and let me tell you it was so stinking fun. My husband isn't a big country fan, but country is about all I listen too besides Christian, and zbb is pretty much the only country music he likes. We had so much fun and they put on one heck of a show so if you ever get a chance to check them out I highly recommend it. So this is what I ended up wearing to the concert and this might be one of my favorite looks ever and possibly the comfiest dressy outfit I own ya'all everything will be linked below!

Top | Shorts | Shoes | Bag 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

About me

Categories

Press

No matter where you are and what you look like. Create your own style.Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.
The creation begins deep by yourself. Be inspired in my world and give your life an extra boost. So show yourself more and just be you ♥

Translate

Flickr Images

Popular Posts